- In order to use this site, service and/or products, you are required to provide accurate information and update your information whenever necessary.
Adjustments to Agreement
- This agreement may be changed at any time without notice. We will notify you of major changes to this agreement, using the email address that you provide.
Use of Service
- Computer Boat Values is focused on providing the marine industry with high quality, ethical tools and information. None of the information provided by Computer Boat Values is intended for unethical or illegal marketing practices, included, but not limited to:
- Computer Boat Values does not participate in spamming and maintains a zero tolerance spam policy. Those who enter into business relationships with Computer Boat Values (including, but not limited to, affiliates and joint venture partners) and choose to promote Computer Boat Values using spam will have their relationship with Computer Boat Values immediately terminated.
- We record the IP addresses of most subscriptions, sales, and affiliates. If an e-mail address is subscribed to our system without the owner’s permission, the host of the IP will be contacted and pursued to terminate the user.
- Computer Boat Values maintains ethical practices and will not tolerate any misuse of our tools and resources. If misuse occurs, we will do everything in our power to immediately terminate the relationship and prevent any further misuse.
Why is this information collected?
Information may be used by the web site to complete the activity for which it was provided, whether the activity is a one-time event, such as returning the results from a web search, forwarding an e-mail message or placing an order; or a recurring event, such as providing a subscription service or allowing access to an online address book or electronic wallet.
Information may be used for the technical support of the web site and its computer system. For example, to process computer account information, to secure and maintain the site, or to verify web site activity by the site or its agents.
Information may be used to enhance, evaluate, or otherwise review the web site, service, product, or market.
Who has access to this information?
- This web site, entities for whom it is acting as an agent, and/or entities acting as its agent have access to this information. An agent in this instance is defined as a third party that processes data only for the completion of the stated purpose, such as a shipping firm.
What kind of information does this web site collect?
- Unique identifiers issued by a web site or service for the purpose of identifying an individual over time.
- Mechanisms, such as HTTP cookies, for maintaining an active connection with an individual or for automatically identifying an individual who has visited a particular site or previously accessed particular content.
The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Computer Boat Values has established in any of its products, features, or service names or logos.
The availability of this site depends on many factors, many of which are beyond our control. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure the site is available at all times.
Service Pricing and Description
- Current Fees and pricing for products and services can be found on our web site.
Copyright and Service Use
- Only one person may access BoatValueBook.com with the same user name and password at any time.
- Information provided on this site is the property of Computer Boat Values and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Users are authorized to print the search results provided by the site.
- Subscriber agrees that this website and data, along with information contained in the printed Boat Value Book will not be disclosed, except for the purpose of buying, selling, financing, insuring or appraising used pleasure boats. This information can only be used in appropriate amounts for the above purposes.